Entertainment News

John Abraham-Sonakshi Sinha to do daring stunts in ‘Force’ sequel

Latest Update: August 11, 2015 | 195 Views

MUMBAI: John Abraham and Sonakshi Sinha will be seen performing some high octane stunts in their upcoming movie, which is a sequel to Abhinay Deo’s ‘Force’.

The actors have completed shooting the first schedule of the film in Mumbai and will head to Budapest soon.

Meanwhile, director Abhinay Deo, who is already present at the next location said: “Sonakshi and John join us on September 5.

We’ll be shooting hardcore action scenes with Sonakshi too.”

Talking about the stuntman, who will prepare the actors for serious stunts, producer Vipul Amrutlal said: “Franz from South Africa will be designing the stunts for the film.

I have worked with him earlier in Commando and ‘Singh Is Kinng’. We’ll have rehearsals for at least a month before we start shooting. From Budapest we move to China for 10 days and then a fortnight in Mumbai.”

Vipul Shah is looking into each detail of the film himself and wants to leave no stone unturned in making the movie a hit. The sequel of the film will hit the screens early next year.


Top of the Hour