Electrocution claims three lives in Lahore’s Shahdara

LAHORE: Three members of family were electrocuted while two were shifted to hospital for electrocution induced injuries in Shahdara, reported Friday.


As a girl shifted a cot in the early morning from rooftop to a nearby shed, it came in contact with live wires passing above which claimed her life on the spot.

Her father and brother rushed to save her and were electrocuted as well.

Her mother and another brother were not there on the rooftop and arrived at the scene a little later. Both of them bore electrocution induced injuries as they tried to rescue their relatives.

Chief Minister Punjab has taken notice of the tragic ending to three lives and summoned report from the administration.


Junior - Taleem Aam Karaingay - Juniors ko Parhaingay